Please email length and width along with any photos to email@example.com or call us for a measure and quote.
We also can arrange a FREE onsite quote to metro Melbourne only.
- Our non-waterproof material is UV Stabilised HDPE using a knitted construction with a combination of tape and monofilament thread, 150gsm, set stentering process, which is an extra step during the manufacture process designed to reduce fabric shrinkage and make the fabric more stable.
- It is lightweight enough to make it easy to manoeuvre and heavy enough to keep it from blowing away in strong winds.
- We cater for all shapes and sizes.
- Nothing is too difficult and we can always find a solution to cover your sandpit!
We have two types of non-weatherproof covers:
the standard cover which is attached with bunji hooks and knobs that are screwed into the sides of the sandpit
Our Chain Encased in the Hem Covers that are the most popular choice these days!
- We were the first sandpit cover company in Australia to invent this style of cover.
- Covering and uncovering the sandpit takes half the time!
- You will also not have to worry about children tripping or catching themselves on the hooks and knobs